miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

7 THINGS


                                           I probably shouldn’t say this
                                         But at times I get so scared
                                            When I think about the
                                             Previous relationship
                                                  That we shared
                                          t was awsome, but we lost it
                                               Is that possible for me
                                                      Not to care?
                                      And now were standing in the rain
                                    But nothings ever gonna change
                                                    Until you hear
                                                         My dear

                                     THE 7 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU
                                                         Your things
                                                       Your games
                                                     You’re insecure
                                                       You love me
                                                       You like her
                                                 You made me laugh
                                                   You made me cry
                                       I don’t know which side to buy

                                         Your friends, they’re jerks 
                              When you act like this, just know it hurts
                                     I want to be with the one I know

                                                   And the 7 things
                                           I hate the most that you do
                                              You make me love you

                                               It’s awkward and silent
                                                As I wait for you to say
                                                What I need to hear now
                                                Is your sincere apology
                                                   When you mean it
                                                       I’ll believe it
                                                       If you text it
                                                       I’ll delete it
                                                     Let’s be clear
                                              Well I’m not coming back
                                             You’re taking 7 steps here

                                                  I’ve been through all
                                                     The great things
                                           That would take to long to write
                                              I probably should mention
                                                       The 7 that I like

                                           The 7 things I like about you
                                                          Your hair
                                                         Your eyes
                                                 Your old goodbyes
                                       When we kiss I think about the time
                                                  You make me laugh
                                                    You make me cry
                                    But I guess that’s bullsh*t I’ll have to buy
                                                  Your hands in mine
                                              When they’re intertwined
                                                  Everything’s alright
                                        I want to be with the one I know
                                                     And the 7 things
                                               I like the most that you do
                                               You make me love you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario